All Aboard Tri-County Literacy’s Candy Cane Train
In cooperation with our Platinum Sponsor, the
December 10 & 11, 2016 at 8:30 AM & 3:30 PM
Take a scenic holiday train ride and support local literacy programs. Two 75-minute round trips daily from the Brunswick Train Station to Portland and back
~ On the train: Santa and his Elves, Cookies, Stories, and Songs ~
~ Inside the Station: Mrs. Claus, Model Trains, Hot Chocolate, Souvenirs ~
Tickets go on sale November 1, 2016
- $20 per person
- Limited “lap” seat tickets available:
- $10 for children ages 2-5 on the lap of an adult
- Free for children under 2 years of age on the lap of an adult (reserved lap ticket required)
There are four ways to purchase tickets. The price is the same for all options.
- Click on the blue “Purchase Tickets” button – online through Brown Paper Tickets (credit card only)
- Call Brown Paper Tickets at 1-800-838-3006 (Event # 2657164) (credit card only)
- Print and complete the mail-in form and mail to Tri-County Literacy (check only)
- By appointment at Tri-County Literacy, 34 Wing Farm Parkway, Bath. Call 443-6384 for appointment. (cash or check only)
To order tickets by mail, print this ticket-mail-in-order-form and mail it to Tri-County Literacy.
See our general information and list of frequently asked questions:
Candy Cane Train Information and Frequently Asked Questions
Call 443-6384 for more info.
Please also follow us on our Candy Cane Train Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/CandyCaneTrain
Location of Event