All Aboard Tri-County Literacy’s
Candy Cane Train
In cooperation with our Platinum Sponsor, the
Thank you for joining us on the Candy Cane Train in December 2016 and for supporting local literacy programs.
Please check back for information on the 2017 Candy Cane Train.
Take a scenic holiday train ride and support local literacy programs. Two 75-minute round trips daily from the Brunswick Train Station to Portland and back
~ On the train: Santa and his Elves, Cookies, Stories, and Songs ~
~ Inside the Station: Mrs. Claus, Model Trains, Hot Chocolate, Souvenirs ~
- $20 per person
- Limited “lap” seat tickets available:
- $10 for children ages 2-5 on the lap of an adult
- Free for children under 2 years of age on the lap of an adult (reserved lap ticket required)
There are four ways to purchase tickets. The price is the same for all options.
- Click on the blue “Purchase Tickets” button – online through Brown Paper Tickets (credit card only)
- Call Brown Paper Tickets at 1-800-838-3006 (Event # 2657164) (credit card only)
- Print and complete the ticket-mail-in-order-form and mail to Tri-County Literacy (check only)
- By appointment at Tri-County Literacy, 34 Wing Farm Parkway, Bath. Call 443-6384 for appointment. (cash or check only)
See our general information and list of frequently asked questions:
Candy Cane Train Information and Frequently Asked Questions
Have your child write a letter to Santa and bring it in to put in his mailbox by Mrs. Claus.
Call 443-6384 for more info.
Please also follow us on our Candy Cane Train Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/CandyCaneTrain